I bought the materials for this project way back last November at the Knitting and Stitching Fair and have only just got round to making it. Whoops! It is, however, an appropriate make for the winter months. The pattern is from Cath Kidston’s Stitch! and I made sure to follow the instructions as I did not want to mess it up. The instructions were really easy to follow and I am really happy with the end result. The only thing that confuses me is the size of the thing! I increased the size of the material I used slightly to accommodate the count of the weave but other than that I can’t fathom it. Oh well, I will just have to buy a giant tea pot for it to cover!