I bought a wonderful book of 70s patterns from Ebay about a month ago and instantly this design caught my eye. I found a cotton shopper bag when I went to Hobbycraft which I thought would be the perfect material to stitch this design on to. Yet again I rummaged through my leftover thread for the colours I needed and I think they work well together.
I started to stitch this about a month ago and, unfortunately, have lost interest in it. I didn’t realise how small the holes of the bag I chose to stitch this design on were making stitching quite difficult. I am putting it to one side for now but will definitely pick it back up when I have more time to be really focussed on it.
My progress so far….